1 Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Yes, Yes, Yes. I send cards with a picture of my boys on it. And I love receiving cards. There is a certain excitement about getting mail, especially during the Christmas season.
2. When do kids become adults?
Legally 18. Personally I think each kid is different. They mature at different times. Perhaps when they begin thinking of others instead of themselves.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
I use much more moisturizer during the winter because my skin become dry. Other than that I love to look pretty.. so I put on makeup everyday, unless I am very, very sick!
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Lemons! I can eat them like someone would eat an orange. The more sour the better!
5. Gloves or mittens?
I have both. I love how mittens keep my hands warm, especially is a cold hockey rink. But gloves give you more freedom to use your fingers. Now there are gloves that work with an Iphone! I saw them at Target, in case anyone is interested.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
Egads! I have NO patience for lines, so I find the shortest one possible no matter where I am. The only line have waited in for any length of time was at Disney Land for popular rides.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Ice Skating, Hot Coca, spending time with family, snow,
8. Insert your own random thought here.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?
If you want to join Hodgepodge Wednesday go to Joyce's blog: