Thank you Joyce for hosting Wednesday Hodgepodge.
If you'd like to join in the fun, visit Joyce at her Blog .
1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day?
It is my best friends birthday. I am taking her out to dinner.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part?
Hmmm, perhaps when I went from acrylic nails to gel? Seriously though, I think parenting my boys. They are teenagers and I have to trust that they will make the right decisions.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far?Giving up housework, laundry, ironing, cooking, changing kitty litter (ok, maybe not the kitty litter).
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire?
A few nights ago if a gas wood stove counts.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option?
Well, I am allergic to seafood and I don't like streak. So I order pasta!
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose?First one that comes to mind is Cheers.
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat?I seriously think I am over stressed so my mind feels like I am having memory loss, but it's really brain overload. I hate to admit it, but right now my memory is a gnat!
Speaking of gnats... I think the saying goes "A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory".