1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
I'm a pretty organized person to begin with, which makes this question hard for me to answer.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
What comes to mind first was not a job. When I was in middle school, our band had the ugliest uniforms. I still cringe looking back at photos!
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Bettywho blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
Burning a batch of Christmas cookies. Not one of my finer moments.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
Growing up in a dysfunctional home, I have built a wall up. That tough skin helps, but negative comments directed towards me still hurt.
Negative people in general annoy me. I walk away and surround myself with positive friends.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
My features are a combination of my father and my maternal grandmother.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?My skin gets dried out when I use fragrance soaps. Even though it's fun… I have to skip it.
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans),Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnivale(Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
Quebec Winter Festival . My reason has nothing to do with the festival itself. Purely selfish reasons. I'd like to visit RoryBore from Time Out For Mom, who lives in Canada. I've become fast friends with her and I think it would be neat to meet her.
8. Insert your own random thought here.NHL HOCKEY LOCK OUT IS O.V.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!