This Christmas Eve went spent an evening with friends eating a homemade dinner, enjoying dessert and playing card games.
The yummy Santa snack didn't last long. It was THAT good!
- 100ml cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips
- Whip the cream with the vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Put the cream in a piping bag fitted with a star tip (or use a sandwich bag and cut a tip off).
- Wash and dry the strawberries then cut the hulls off so that they stand up.
- Slice them in half and pipe some cream on top.
- Put the ‘hat’ back on and pipe a little more cream on the top.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes.