4-6 large croissants
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
- Whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Cut the croissants into halves horizontally. Then dip them into the egg mixture, coating well.
- Cook the croissants on a large non-stick surface until golden brown, making sure to flip half way through (about 2 minutes on each side).
Fresh Strawberry Syrup
1 lb fresh strawberries (1 clamshell)
1/2 - 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Cut the strawberries into quarters, and add them to a saucepan with the sugar (add the sugar to taste).
- Cook on low-medium heat until the mixture is a syrup like consistency, and the strawberries are cooked.
- At this point you can leave the syrup chunky, or puree it.
Top the croissant french toast with whipped cream, a little powdered sugar and the strawberry syrup! Delish!!